Don’t Forget Life Insurance
Does your family solely or primarily rely on your income?
Are you still paying off debts that you owe?
If you answered yes to either question, you may want to consider a life insurance policy.
Without it, your family and next of kin will be responsible for making up for the loss of income and paying your debts.
According to Statista, 40% of Americans don’t own a life insurance policy as of this year.
Here are some of the top reasons why some Americans don’t have a life insurance policy:
- They think it’s too expensive—This is not necessarily the case. Life insurance is not as expensive as people think. The cost of life insurance will vary depending on your age, current health, whether you smoke or not, and the type of policy you choose.
- They don’t want to think about death— Some people don’t want to focus on things that forces them to think about their own death or the death of their loved one.
- They don’t trust insurance companies and agents— Insurance can be a complicated subject. It can be difficult for some to trust agents and companies when it comes to something major like life insurance.
- They assume they’re healthy and don’t need life insurance— Anything can happen. It’s better to be safe than sorry. There’s nothing wrong with extra precautions even if you’re healthy.
- They say they’ll get to it and never do— Never getting around to a life insurance policy can cause a huge financial burden for your family in the event something happens to you.
Don’t allow yourself to be a part of the 40% of Americans who don’t have a life insurance policy.
A life insurance policy can prove to be beneficial for you and your family for several reasons:
- It will help your family pay for your funeral expenses if you passed away
- It will help replace your income if your family relied on you financially
- Life insurance can help your family pay off any debts you left behind so they won’t have to
- It can provide cover for estate taxes
- Your family can use your policy to pay off your mortgage
We don’t want you to forget about life insurance.
Act now by discussing with us how we can help you and your family prepare for the unexpected with a life insurance policy that best suits your needs.