Allied Insurance

Home // Drive Other Car Coverage

Drive Other Car Coverage

What is it?


Drive other car coverage provides liability insurance, medical payments, uninsured motorist insurance, underinsured motorist insurance, and physical damage coverage for the personal use of a non-owned automobile by the individual you wish to protect. If your business is a sole proprietorship, you should have the Individual Named Insured endorsement attached to your business auto policy to provide you with the same coverage.



Who Needs it?


If an individual, for example a company officer, does not have their own personal auto policy, and drives a corporate car, you would want to add this coverage to protect them from exposures such as borrowing a neighbor’s vehicle, or renting a car on vacation with their family.

Allied Insurance Managers, INC.