Qualified Candidates please email your resume to Chris Beardslee
We are a large, growing independent insurance agency looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic, professionals with outstanding networking and relationship building skills to join our team. If you desire a profession where your accomplishments can offer unlimited potential income, you may be a fit with our firm. Candidates would be responsible for developing a commercial insurance customer portfolio. Tasks would include prospecting for new clients, selling additional coverages to existing clients, and retaining existing accounts to achieve personal production goals.
- Contact prospects, schedule appointments, and make sales presentations.
- Develop prospecting programs and follow-up for maximum results.
- Maintain prospect list of clients for target business.
- Work with our sales team to cross-sell and round accounts
- Conduct periodic meetings with Account Managers to provide updates and ensure policies and procedures are understood.
- Keep abreast of trends and techniques to maintain a competitive status for the agency within the industry.
- Attend sales seminars, company sales meetings, or educational activities needed to improve sales techniques, stay up-to-date on the latest developments in the marketplace, and maintain required licenses.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be able to make presentations to groups effectively.
- Ability to influence others.
- Self-motivated and possess excellent listening and sales skills.
- Effective organizational skills and the ability to respond to requests effectively and efficiently.
- Prior sales/production and marketing/underwriting experience in an insurance agency or brokerage firm would be ideal.
- Knowledge of agency systems and company relationships.
- Team player and willing to find accommodating solutions for our customers, companies, and Agency.
- Property and Casualty License not required
- College degree desirable.
- Sales experience with proven success.
- Competitive commission and compensation package
- Unlimited earning potential for those who are self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Opportunities for career growth and advancements
- Access to lead generation and prospecting programs
- Exceptional benefits package
- Employer sponsored 401k plan
ABOUT ALLIED INSURANCE MANAGERS:
Allied Insurance Managers, Inc. has provided insurance and risk management solutions to businesses and individuals since 1987. As an independent agency, we represent a broad spectrum of national, regional and domestic insurance companies. This allows us to find our customers the most comprehensive, cost-effective insurance solutions today and in the future.