Trying to tame the amount of financial documents in your home? Here are some things you’ll never want to toss:Continue reading...
What is the most important position in your company? Many when asked this question might conjure up answers such as the CEO, CFO, or Office Manager, etc… But have you ever considered the possibility that the receptionist is the one of the most valuable positions in your company? A lot of times these front desk personnel don’t receive the fame or credit their position deserves. They are an integral part of the business and provide an extraordinary amount of value to customers and clients alike.
Meet Your Allied Insurance Managers Receptionist
We are very proud to highlight our receptionist Erica Russo this month. We believe Erica is a vital asset to our team and she has positive influences and interactions with customers and clients daily. Erica truly serves as the gateway to our office and possesses amazing organization and communication skills. Let’s get to know Erica Russo, your Allied Insurance receptionist behind the phone.
1. How long have you worked with Allied Insurance Managers, when did you start? I have worked for Allied Insurance Managers for 1 ½ years. I started in May 2015.
2. What are some things you love to do with your free time off the clock? In my free time I enjoy fishing with my boyfriend, who is also an avid fisherman. I also enjoy spending time with my family, friends and my dog Luna.
3. What is the most interesting thing you have learned about insurance while working in the insurance industry? The most interesting aspect of the insurance industry that I have learned is how insurance is a necessity and it is important to be insured with the proper coverages.
4. What are the top three duties/ responsibilities for your position? My top three duties/responsibilities for my position include: Answer phones and direct customers to proper person with professionalism, organize and distribute incoming mail, faxes and emails and I also assist the personal, commercial and accounting departments with any miscellaneous tasks they need accomplished on a daily basis.
5. How do you feel the front desk/ reception position influences the experience customers have with Allied Insurance Managers? I feel that the receptionist has a very important position as they create the first impression to the business. If the customer is given an outstanding impression, that helps to build trust within the company to get their business needs accomplished.
6. How many customers do you talk to on average per day? I talk to approximately 150-200 customers per day.
We hope you enjoyed getting to know Erica Russo and some of her favorite things to do in her free time. Erica truly is a vital asset to our team with the number of people she talks to on a daily basis. Allied Insurance Managers is fortunate to have a receptionist so skilled and a receptionist who truly cares about our customers and clients.
Proper tire inflation can save your life and save you money.Continue reading...