Allied Insurance

Home // Business Insurance // Other Insurance Coverages // Environmental Insurance

Environmental Insurance


Environmental insurance commonly goes unnoticed by many businesses. A pollutant can be any material, substance, or product brought into an environment for other than its intended use or purpose. Things such as milk, pool chemicals, and even fresh water have been categorized as pollutants by insurance carriers. Our company can help protect your business against accidental environmental exposures of a pollutant.



These coverages include:

  • Environmental Impairment liability (EIL) – also known as Site Specific
  • Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL)
  • Professional Liability (E&O)
  • The following coverage’s are available in conjunction with CPL, EIL, or E&O:

                   - General Liability, Commercial Auto, Inland Marine, Marine Liability, Workers Comp

  • Umbrella/Excess Coverage Including Pollution
  • Property Transfer Coverage
  • Transportation Pollution Liability (TPL)
  • Underground and Above Ground Storage Tanks (UST or AST)
  • Clean up cost cap coverage
  • Closure and post closure care insurance
  • Lender Liability Coverage


Current Classes of Business:

  • Agricultural Operations (Farming) – All types
  • Automotive Industry: Dealerships, Repair Shops, Body Shops, Oil Change/Maintenance Facilities, Salvage Yards, Other
  • Aviation Industry: Airports, Hangars, Planes, Plane Maintenance and Repair Operations, Other
  • Brownfield Developments – All types
  • Contractors – All types
  • Environmental Service Providers: Clean Up Contractors, Engineers, Labs and Testing, Contractors, Other
  • Financial Institutions and Lenders
  • Golf Courses
  • Healthcare and Medical Facilities – All types
  • Hunting and Fishing Industry
  • Lumber Industry: Logging Operations, Saw Mills, Lumber Yards and Wood Treatment Facilities, Pulp Mills, Other
  • Manufacturers – All Types
  • Marinas and Shipyards
  • Municipalities
  • Oil and Gas Industry
  • Port Authorities
  • Property Acquisition and Transfers – Public and Private
  • Real Estate Owners and Developers:Residential, Commercial, Industrial, etc
  • Resorts – Skiing, Golf, Beach, Hunting, Fishing, etc
  • School Districts
  • Tribal Nations
  • Universities – Public and Private
  • Utilities – Public and Private
  • Wineries and Breweries


Why Environmental Insurance?


Need advice? Call Jayson Bass at (248)-853-0930 Ext. 1122

Allied Insurance Managers, INC.